Lifeline Discount Programs
Lifeline is a federal benefit that lowers the monthly cost of telephone or internet service. If you participate in one of the following programs, you may qualify for Lifeline discounts on your telephone service/Internet:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Medicaid (MO HealthNet)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- 135% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Lifeline Program Rules
- Your household can only receive one Lifeline benefit.
- You must give accurate and true information on this form.
- Lifeline is non-transferable. You cannot share your Lifeline benefit with any other person, even if they qualify.