Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Use of GTC Broadband’s network or services to infringe on the copyrighted works of others is prohibited, and it is GTC Broadband’s policy to suspend or terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the service of subscribers whose accounts are repeatedly implicated in allegations of copyright infringement. If you believe that any activity on the company’s network violates your copyright, please submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to the following agent:
P.O. Box 200
126 S. Beaver Ave.
Granby, MO 64844
Tel: (417) 472-6211
Any such notification must be in writing and include:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity which the complaining party desires to have removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GTC Broadband to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit GTC Broadband to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.