Statement Due Date
All statements are due upon receipt. Accounts that remain unpaid 21 days after rendition for residential or business customers are considered delinquent and subject to a late payment fee. Please make payments in a timely manner. As a convenience, use our automatic bill pay method.
- Office Hours – Monday to Friday – 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Automatic Bill Pay is another payment option. Visit our business office in order to sign up. Never worry that your payment is received on time with our automated process.
- Online Bill Payment at www.gtcbroadband.net is a 24-hour service. Payments must be made before 5:00 pm to post the next business day. Payments made after 5:00 pm on Friday will not post until Tuesday of the next week. This is important as online payments made after the last business day before the 21st at 5:00 pm will be deemed delinquent and fees may be assessed. The access code to pay online is 540xxxx (the last four digits of your telephone number or your account number) whichever is applicable.
- Drop Boxes are available at 126 S Beaver Ave in Granby and 100 S Main St in Diamond, Missouri
- Delinquent fees may be assessed to accounts that are paid more than 21 days after the bill is rendered. Delinquent rates per service are as follows and may be taxable:
– Telephone Account – $10.00
– Internet Account – $10.00
Any service that is suspended as a result of a delinquent account may be assessed a reconnect charge. The charge to reconnect is $25.00 per service (s) applicable.
- Service rates may change from time to time. Every effort will be made to notify our customers, in advance, if a rate change is required.
- AUP Acceptable Use Policy
- DMCA Policy
- Network Management Practices P&Q
- Network Management Transparency