Lifeline Discount Programs
Federal Lifeline Application Information
Lifeline is a federal benefit that lowers the monthly cost of telephone or internet service. Qualifying is the first step to getting your Lifeline benefit.
Lifeline Program Changes and Rates
- New Universal Service Lifeline Discount Rules Effective December 1, 2019
- Internet Lifeline Discount amount continues at $9.25 if the subscriber has a 25 Mbps Internet or higher plan.
- The discount rate for telephone service only or a telephone/internet plan under 25 Mbps is NOW $7.25.
Lifeline Program Rules
- Your household can only receive one Lifeline benefit.
- You must give accurate and true information on this form.
- Lifeline is non-transferable. You cannot share you Lifeline benefit with any other person, even if they qualify.
State of Missouri Universal Low Income Support Program for Telephone Service
The current Missouri USF Lifeline benefit is up to $16.75 determined by the service subscription. There may be exceptions and a lower discount may be applicable.
To see if you qualify for the Low Income Discount programs:
- Log into the Qualifier Website to complete the application
- Lifeline National Qualifier and Recertification
Missouri USF Disabled Discount Program
- Missouri USF Disabled Support – $24.00